Advocacy Journeys were created for travelers who want to learn more about human trafficking and The Code while they travel and are looking for a meaningful and purposeful trip. We will return to Thailand this coming November. Click here to read about our trip. You can help grow our journeys by:
- Sharing the tour with your CEO or senior leadership so they can take the trip, which would reignite their commitment to the cause.
- Sponsoring select employees to attend the tour and share their experiences through a blog and/or a town hall presentation. Trips make a great sales quota incentive.
- Give the gift of a tour! Thank your loyal corporate customers by providing them an opportunity to take a great trip and learn about a good cause.
- Share the tours with co-workers/friends/colleagues, who might be interested in attending!
- Use this as an employee professional development opportunity for yourself or anyone at your company. Participants will gain unique insight into The Code and access to ECPAT staff for information.
- Share via employee intranet and social media.
Whether you love to run, walk, bike (or whatever!), do it in the name of Freedom! Join the ECPAT-Athletes, a team committed to raising awareness about the issue of trafficking and dedicated to creating a world where children can exercise their right to grow up free. We are officials partners in the:
- New York City Marathon, NYC
- New York City Half Marathon, NYC
- New York City TD Bike Tour, NYC
- Chicago Bank of America Marathon, Chicago
or employees can always fundraise on their own at a local event through CrowdRise.
ECPAT-USA relies on the support of individuals to end child slavery at the source. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. If your company has a matching gift program, please take advantage of this opportunity to double your donation. Current events looking for sponsors are:
✖ Attend ECPAT-USA Sponsored Events
Many events are used to raise awareness about the issue, engage stakeholders, or facilitate policy changes to protect children. Big upcoming events to share with your employees are:
Email email@example.com for information regarding employee engagement opportunities or events.