Advocacy Journeys were created for travelers who want to learn more about human trafficking and The Code while they travel and are looking for a meaningful and purposeful trip. We will return to Thailand this coming November. Click here to read about our trip. You can help grow our journeys by:
- Sharing the tour with your CEO or senior leadership so they can take the trip, which would reignite their commitment to the cause.
- Sponsoring select employees to attend the tour and share their experiences through a blog and/or a town hall presentation. Trips make a great sales quota incentive.
- Give the gift of a tour! Thank your loyal corporate customers by providing them an opportunity to take a great trip and learn about a good cause.
- Share the tours with co-workers/friends/colleagues, who might be interested in attending!
- Use this as an employee professional development opportunity for yourself or anyone at your company. Participants will gain unique insight into The Code and access to ECPAT staff for information.
- Share via employee intranet and social media.
Whether you love to run, walk, bike (or whatever!), do it in the name of Freedom! Join the ECPAT-Athletes, a team committed to raising awareness about the issue of trafficking and dedicated to creating a world where children can exercise their right to grow up free. We are officials partners in the:
- New York City Marathon, NYC
- New York City TD Bike Tour, NYC
or employees can always fundraise on their own at a local event through CrowdRise.
ECPAT-USA relies on the support of individuals to end child slavery at the source. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. If your company has a matching gift program, please take advantage of this opportunity to double your donation. Current events looking for sponsors:
- 2017 Annual ECPAT-USA Soiree´
✖ Attend ECPAT-USA Sponsored Events
Many events are used to raise awareness about the issue, engage stakeholders, or facilitate policy changes to protect children.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding employee engagement opportunities or events.