About ECPAT-USA Athletes
Whether you love to run, walk, bike (or whatever!), do it in the name of Freedom! Join the ECPAT-Athletes, a team committed to raising awareness about the issue of trafficking and dedicated to creating a world where children can exercise their right to grow up free. Go the extra mile by supporting ECPAT-USA and our programs to combat human trafficking. Check out our upcoming opportunities below or use your registration for ANY sporting event to raise support for ECPAT-USA! Email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Whatever your fitness level, you can go that extra mile to Break the Cycle of Slavery. Whether you are an individual, part of a team, belong to a sports club, or want your company to get more involved you can become one of our ECPAT-Athletes! People all over the US are walking, cycling, running, jumping, cartwheeling and swimming for freedom! Email us for more details on how to join one of our opportunities or start your own! Contact ECPAT-USA, email@example.com
TCS New York City Marathon in November 2017 | REGISTRATION OPEN
- Guaranteed race entry to the TCS New York City Marathon on November 5th, 2017
- Team ECPAT-Athlete jersey
- Fundraising resources and support from Development Staff, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Access to the general start village which includes refreshments, medical care, and portable restrooms
- Access to the TCS Marathon Expo
*Please note that the fundraising minimum is $3000 per runner for ECPAT-USA.
Five Boro Bike Tour in May 2018
The next Five Boro Bike Tour will take place on May 16, 2018! Stay tuned for registration details.
To view a gallery of our 2017 ECPAT-USA team at the Five Boro Bike Tour, click here.